Monday, June 21, 2010

How might Holden or Willie Lowman have used a blog/Twitter/Facebook or other media to change their own outcome?How might I use those same media?

As technology has advanced many people stay connected thruogh such sites as Blogger.Twitter and facebook ;and other social medias such as .msn messenger and ect.People around the world take advantage of these internet sources to share their ideas and stay connected with friends and family around the world .I believe if Holden had used these social medias like Twitter.facebook and ect. he may have had better outcome.Holde could have stayed in touch with his sister Phoebe and other friends;which may have helped and prevented his downfall.He could have asked for some advice from his sister or friends before he decided to leave Pency Prep,which would have prevented much of the trouble he went through.
I use facebook,msn messenger and yahoo messenger to stay connected with my family and friends back home. Calling them all the time would be too costly and usually the reception is terrible, thus these social medias are convenient and more affordable .I speak to my family by means of yahoo messenger once a week and not only do I speak to them directly using microphone ,I also see them through web cam.

1 comment:

  1. I think you are on the right track here ... with the current easy of connectivity, people can always reach out to talk to people. One wonders why some still don't.

    ReplyDelete